Welcome Central Florida Real Estate Agents
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
Repair Request Builder
Available within our reporting software, Repair Request Builder helps agents quickly generate repair requests by pulling the defects directly from the report.
Select specific defects, add credit amounts and/or requests for repair to generate a document that can be shared.
Easy to read reports can be accessed on both desktop and mobile or as a PDF
- High-quality images and videos in the report so it’s easy to understand.
- Informational sections to educate buyers on the various systems in their home
We know your time is valuable and want to make it as easy as possible to get your clients scheduled quickly.
Select appointment slots are reserved each week for urgent needs so that when you have a short inspection period we can accommodate. Contact us for earliest availability when drafting an offer, this helps you to write the best offer possible and avoids rushing to meet your inspection period when under contract.
Supra eKey Access
We understand you are busy and don’t always have time to let a home inspector into a property. We are members of ORRA and have Supra access so we can inspect even if you’re not available.
Once the inspection is scheduled, a CBS code will be requested from the listing agent to access the lockbox.
Our goal is to earn your business and your positive review. I know you have many options to choose from, but if you choose Florida Roots, here’s my promise to you:
- I will not be an alarmist. – A home inspection can become a scary thing for a prospective buyer, especially if they see a long list of minor defects or issues. I’ll make sure our reports are clear so minor issues don’t become alarming and I’ll make sure to report on the positives too.
- I will explain what I observe. – Sometimes major defects seem insurmountable but everything is fixable. I will explain defects thoroughly and what remediations exist.
- I never schedule more than two inspections on any day. – We’ll never let a busy schedule infringe on the quality of our inspection.
- The Golden Rule – I’ll treat your inspection as if it’s my own. – I’ll go the extra mile to ensure we’re giving you all the information you need to make an educated buying decision and to negotiate effectively.